GRAND RECRUITMENT 2019 – 2020
VietChallenge is the first global entrepreneurship competition and community for Vietnamese. Our vision is to empower Vietnamese entrepreneurs to gravitate their innovative business ideas and early tractions towards scalable and high-growth start-ups.
By joining VietChallenge, you could:
- Be a part of a dynamic and global organization that operates in both the U.S and Vietnam
- Network with Vietnamese start-up teams, sponsor partners, officials, judges and mentors of VietChallenge
- Learn about the start-up ecosystem in both the U.S and Vietnam
- Participate in team-building activities in Boston (for those in the U.S only)
- Gain experience directly from successful entrepreneurs, startups founders, specialists, in the U.S and Vietnam
- On-site internship opportunities available during the summer and/or school year at VietChallenge’s Headquarter at the Venture Development Center – University of Massachusetts Boston
- Full-time job opportunities from a wide range of VietChallenge’s partners including big corporations and startups in the U.S and Vietnam
Currently, we are seeking dedicated and passionate members to join our Organizing Committee for the 2019 – 2020 Season. The available positions are:
Applications are processed on a rolling basis.
Application deadline: November 30, 2019
Interview: December 1, 2019 to December 14, 2019
Announcement: December 15, 2019
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com