I/ GENERAL INFORMATION
- Available position(s): 4
- Graphic Designer: 2
- Photo & Video Editor: 2
- Duration: November 2019 – October 2020
- Amount of work: 2-3 hours/week (will vary depending on the job demand)
- Applications are processed on a rolling basis.
- Application deadline: November 30, 2019
- Interview: December 1, 2019 to December 14, 2019
- Announcement: December 15, 2019
- Be a part of a dynamic and global organization that operates in both the U.S and Vietnam
- Network with Vietnamese start-up teams, sponsor partners, officials, judges and mentors of VietChallenge
- Learn about the start-up ecosystem in both the U.S and Vietnam
- Team-building activities in Boston (for those in the U.S only)
- Gain experience directly from successful entrepreneurs, startups founders, specialists, in the U.S and Vietnam
- On-site internship opportunities available during the summer and/or school year at VietChallenge’s Headquarter at the Venture Development Center – University of Massachusetts Boston
- Full-time job opportunities from a wide range of VietChallenge’s partners including big corporations and startups in the U.S and Vietnam
- Plan key concepts and design various materials for print and digital collateral for social media, website, and events (posters, infographics, banners, brochures, Facebook & Instagram stories, website concepts, backdrops, standees, etc.)
- Create the visual presentations for VietChallenge at various events (press conference, funding pitch, networking events, competitions.
- Report directly to the Director of Marketing
- Working directly with the Director of Marketing to establish creative direction for 2019 – 2020 season as well as brand guidelines.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Take photos and records of our events to create promoting videos and media productions for VietChallenge. The Photo & Video Editor is responsible for retouching, editing all images and videos post events
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustration, Premiere) or other related softwares.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print and web development
- 2+ years experience in graphic design (for graphic designer) and/or 2+ years photos & videos editing (for Photo & Video editor)
- Responsiveness and ability to meet deadlines are a must, along with strong analytical skills.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred but not required.