Our Mentors who are well-known experts in business will help the 16 Semi-Finalists become a better version of themselves during the period from December to February. The scope of mentorship includes business plan, presentation, pitching skills. All of the mentoring sessions will be held online.
- Before the Semi-Final Round: each Mentor will be in charge of two teams. The Semi-Finalists have the responsibility to participate in all of their mentoring sessions. The attendance will be graded, which adds up to their score in the Semi-Final Round.
- Before the Final Round: teams which make it to the Final Round have the right to choose a new Mentor or stay with their current Mentor
- 1 general webinar with 2 teams: 1/2 – 1 hour
- 3 one-on-one sessions for each team: min. 30 minutes
- 3 one-one-one sessions for 1 Finalist: min. 30 minutes